Features and Benefits of Coaching
- Convenient, one-hour coaching sessions conducted in-person or over the phone, saving time and travel expense.
- Customized curriculum focused on specific, individual needs, creating an efficient coaching process and saving time and money.
- Proprietary, clinically-tested exercises designed to see quantifiable results quickly.
- Highly-structured coaching sessions focused on creating permanent behavioral change, eliminating the need for long-term coaching.
- Professional, confidential support from a trained business professional who understands the challenges business leaders face.
“Integrity is the predominant characteristic that touches every aspect of your business, and when practiced properly, enhances both the value of the business and yields a significant financial dividend.”
-The Integrity Dividend by Tony Simons, Ph.D.