Mastering Your Emotions During the Holidays
Join us for this enlightening emotional intelligence workshop just in time for the holidays.
In this two-hour workshop, you will learn how to:
- Recognize and identify your emotions as they arise.
- Gain control over your intense emotions quickly.
- Understand the purpose of emotions and what they are trying to tell you.
- Navigate through 12 different emotions including anger, disappointment and sorrow.
- Increase understanding and empathy for those around you.
- Have a much more peaceful and enjoyable holiday season.
Wednesday, December 12th, 2018
5:30pm – 7:30pm
$40 per person
Location: 821 E. 1st Ave., Suite 2B, Appleton WI 54911
To register, call or text 920-372-3990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also register on the Contact page. Registration deadline is December 6th.
For more information, please call or e-mail:
1-920-372-3990 or email@example.com
Customized workshops are available on-site for groups and organizations.